Tierra Limited

Read and learn more about all Business & Finance News, Health, fashion & Technology Trends

Technology

Where is the Deep web?

We all know that Deep web is a home to Government project details, illegal activities and much more but there is a question which rises in everyone’s mind when thinking about about Deep web, where is the Deep web?

We all are quite aware of the fact that surface web, the web which we surf in our daily in our daily Life is just 1% of the total internet. The remaining 99% is Deep web.

Everyone says that Deep web can not be accessed by any standard engine. Only Tor browser is capable of accessing Deep web. Search engines are capable of showing everything on the internet but it is not the case with Deep so where is the Deep web?

Today, we will be finding the answer to this question with required proofs.

Where is the Deep web?

Deep web consists of several onion sites which dealing in drugs, weapons, hitman services, PayPal balances and many more. Dream Market is one of the most popular market places on the deep web.

Deep web is definitely not easy as accessing Surface web for example opening Facebook from your smartphone is way easier than opening a website on Deep web. It is just because Surface web is completely different from the Deep web.

So, it is clear that accessing Surface web is much easier than accessing Deep web but what makes it so different? Well the answer to this question is pretty simple. Surface web is open for everyone while the Deep one is limited to for users only.

We do need Tor browser to access Deep web but we can access surface web on standard search engine this is because Deep web/Dark web exists on “Tor Network”.  You can follow this link to read step by step tutorial to access deep web.

Yes, it is true that Deep web is a part of Tor Network so we can say that Deep web is in Tor Network. Now, if you don’t know about Tor Network then hear me out. Tor Network conceal identities and online activity of its users from surveillance and traffic analysis by separating identification and routing, which encrypts and then randomly bounces communication through a network of relays run by volunteers around the internet.

You can access Tor network only by the help of Tor Browser and that is why it is not possible to access Deep web with any standard search engine just like it is not possible to run Xbox game disk with a PS4.

Tor is being funded by many organizations, governments and multinational companies. This is the main reason of the growth of Deep web.

Final Verdict

Now, you have understood that Deep web exists on Tor browser and it is mandatory to use Tor browser to access Deep web. It is just like using a Search engine like Google to access Surface web.

We recommend you not to visit Deep web as it is highly risky and your life can be in danger just by a wrong click their. So, it is better to stay away from it.

Being an internet user, you must have the knowledge about everything on the Internet is really important.

If you want to know more about deep web, then visit deep web blog.

LEAVE A RESPONSE

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *