Are you looking forward to making your career in the banking sector? This sector is known to be free from recession although the little effect was observed on the banking sector as well but to a lesser extent. But this didn’t have any effect on the recruitment or hiring of employees. The banking sector has faced huge digitization and thus offering various job opportunities to the job seekers. The job seekers are from different fields like commerce stream, science background and many more. Banking sector not only offers jobs for the position of clerks, probationary officers, HR individuals IT officers for maintaining the security and many more.
So have you made your mind to do jobs or still confused? If you are confused about whether you want to make a career in the banking sector or not, then you must think of the benefits offered by the government sector. And if you are not aware of the benefits of the government jobs:
- Public or government officers enjoy a wide range of leave benefits. And these benefits are as follows vacation facility, medical facilities, study leave, marriage leave, maternity or paternity leave, childcare and parental care leave are also offered to the government employees.
- As a government officer, you will get extra money in the form of medical expenses. And the expenses will be 2%of the gross salary, which will be transferred in the form of credit to the account. Other subsidies are also given to the employees in the form of reimbursement.
- Your dental expenses are also covered by the government of not completely but to an extent.
- You have the provision to join the Insurance Scheme of Public Officers which provides additional financial security to you and to your family at a low rate of interest.
- They also cover total and permanent disability issues and partial and permanent disability as well to support the government employees.
- Those employees who have been serving in the Civil Services for at least 5 years and have shown excellent performance and good code of conduct are given a Long Service Award as a token of appreciation towards their loyalty and dedicated services.
- As a government employee, you will get used to beautiful and affordable holiday resorts and cottages in various locations. These resorts and cottages serve as a great source of wealth for you and your family.
Likewise, the benefits are endless to attract people and join the government sector. The topmost thing which you need to do is prepare your CV if you are a fresher. And redesign your resume in case you are an experienced professional. And one more important thing which you need to take care of is the use of selected keywords and layout of the profile. The cover letter also plays an important role in catching the eye of the employers as it states the seriousness of the job seekers towards the job. After you are done with the profile making you can start applying to various job portals to government jobs, or any other.
Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles and blog posts on resume writing, job search and hiring. She also likes to write about nature.