Netgear Orbi Setup: The Ultimate Guide You Can’t Afford to Miss
Orbi WiFi system is destined to create dedicated high-speed WiFi connections for your internet service. It is a combination of an orbi router and orbi satellite. The first one connects to your modem or gateway while the later extends the wireless signals all over the house or workplace. Regardless of how carefully or accurately you set up the device, you may come across various issues due to common mistakes. Sensing this need, we have brought up this helpful tutorial from our troubleshooting box. Here, you will be guided through Netgear Orbi setup instructions to set up your device without issues. Read on.
Netgear Support for Orbi Router and Satellite Models
There are various different types of orbi routers and satellites available. In order to find out which model you have, search for the sticker having model number on it. Choose the best model for you so that you can achieve seamless WiFi connectivity after optimal Orbi setup. If you are confused about which one is the perfect model, take immediate help from our certified technicians at toll-free number 1-844-689-9966.
Quick and Easy Orbi Setup Guide
In order to set up your router and satellite, have a look at the below-highlighted orbi setup instructions:
- Unplug the modem from the power socket.
- After a couple of minutes, plug the modem back in.
- Make a wired connection between modem and router.
- Plug in the router to a power source.
- In case the satellite came with your orbi WiFi system, it tries to sync with your router.
- Put the satellite at an open and airy place.
- Now, the sync process for your satellite on the basis of the model of your satellite.
- Connect the satellite to a power source.
- If you already set up a router and add an optional add-on satellite, sync this satellite.
- Connect the satellite to an electrical outlet.
- Press the sync button on the satellite.
- Log in to your device using orbi setup URL.
- Enter the username and password in the appearing login page.
- Once you click on the login button, the basic home page will display.
- Hit add satellite option.
- Follow the on-screen steps to setup your Orbi like a Pro
Fab! Your device has been set up successfully. Connect to the device network using a wireless or wired connection. In case your computer is using a static IP address, you need to change the settings so that it can use DHCP i.e. Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol.
Netgear Orbi connection issues can be resolved by disconnecting from the network once and connecting again but after a handful of seconds. When you select a network to connect, you are prompted to enter the password. Fill in that accurately and find yourself connected with the internet.
Connect to the Network
Use an Ethernet cable to connect the router and computer with one another. Ensure the router is getting proper power supply. When an Ethernet cable is connected, you will receive a notification on your computer screen.
Once the wireless router and satellite are turned on properly, find and select a WiFi network. If the network is a secured one, it will ask for the password.
Enter the orbi setup password if you are accessing the default login page.
WiFi Connection using WPS
You can also connect to a WiFi network using WPS method i.e. WiFi Protected Setup. All you have to do is just check the WPS instructions for your wireless device or computer. After that, press the sync button. Now, press the WPS button and your device will be connected to a wireless network.
Orbi Setup Help
Suffering from Netgear orbi setup issues? Need not to panic. You can always opt for our technicians’ help. Our experts “the solution provider for Orbi” are 24×7 available via phone, chat or email. They will not only provide you with reliable and instant solutions but also offer some exceptional Orbi setup tips so that you face no issue ever.
“We will be the one that will bring a smile on your face”.