Rooting makes you able to make control on the running android applications which enable you to run several applications that usually Android phones or tablets do not allow. Rooting of your Android device means to unlock your operating system to get access to various systems’ applications. The rooting process makes it easy to add new features to your Android phone in just a matter of few minutes. Rooting makes it possible to use Windows as an administrator does. It enables you to access the system’s directory and to make changes in it so that to enhance the capabilities of your Android device. Root access to your smartphone not only enables you to get access to deleted files but it also enables you to backup your device’s data so that you can easily retrieve it when needed.
The basic need of root access your Android device is just to make access to several applications which generally do not run on your device. These tools basically work as a gatekeeper of your device which allows you to make changes in the system’s files. The main things you should keep in mind before rooting your android device are that: the battery of your Android device is fully charged and the second thing is that you should create a backup to all of your phone’s data. Rooting mainly increases the capabilities of your phone by providing you a vast platform for downloading and accessing various apps and it also helps in fixing bugs of your phone. By making root access to your phone you enable your phone to get access to large sized apps also which generally Android platform does not support.
Rooting of your Android Device:
Rooting process of your Android device is very easy and can be done easily with the help of a rooting app. Here we are telling you to root with the help of Framaroot app which one is being tested and used by us. Framaroot app is not available on Google Play Store, therefore, you have to download it from the official site of the app. You can easily install this app on your Android device and if you find any difficulties then, you can use the PC app of the Framaroot app. It is a very user-friendly app which allows you to root your Android device in just one click. To install this app on your Android device with the help of PC version you can follow the provided steps.
- Open the web browser of your computer and search for the Framaroot app.
- Select the official site of the app from the provided options and click on the download option.
- Downloading process will take few seconds. Once the downloading process completes it will automatically get saved to your computer from where you can easily transfer it to your Android device.
- Now, go to the Settings > Security and then to the Click on the Unknown Sources. Enable downloading from unknown sources which will allow you to download apps from the third party sources.
- Transfer the Framarootfile from your PC to Android device.
- Now, click on the install option which will launch this app on your device. This process will take some time.
- Once the installation process completes, click on the Root option to start rooting your phone.
- The rooting process will end up in few minutes, wait patiently until the process completes.
- Once the rooting process gets completed your phone will ask you to reboot it.
- Just reboot your phone and enjoy the unlimited downloading.
After rooting do use game killer apk for modding games.