Dreamy & Picturesque Pre Wedding Photoshoot And Wedding Destinations You Cannot Miss
So your wedding dates are set and both of you are super excited about it! Looking at the ongoing trend of organizing destination weddings, you too have decided to get married at a dreamy location. But simply deciding to have a destination wedding doesn’t complete the job. You need to do extensive research about places where you can get married. We’ll tell you a secret, pre-wedding photo shoot will help you in deciding that place.
Now you’ll be wondering from where the topic of pre-wedding photoshoot comes in planning a destination wedding. We’ll help you understand that, once you’ve finalized a location for the destination wedding, having a pre-wedding photo shoot at the same location helps you to explore that place in advance. This gives a detailed idea about the wedding venue, its reachability, and availability of other services like event management, food catering etc. Even many destination wedding planners in Delhi use this trick to kill two purposes with one hit.
To help you out in selecting the perfect location for a pre-wedding shoot and destination wedding, we present a list of the 3 most popular destinations in India.
- Goa: If you and your fiance love the sunny-clear skies and seashores then Goa is the perfect choice for a pre-wedding photo shoot. Pick up your bride in arms, walk on the sandy shores with the sound of crashing sea waves and enjoy each others company.
- Alleppey: What’s a better place to capture love-filled moments than the god’s own country. Alleppey is a delight for all the nature lovers, with it cool and soothing lakes, this place seizes picture perfect pre-wedding moments. Hire a shikara boat and recreate your own Titanic pose with the love of your life.
- Rishikesh: Getting a pre-wedding shoot done on the banks of Holy River Ganga is like a blessing of the Goddess of purity. This place has recently gained a lot of momentum as one of the favorite places of a photo shoot and even marriage.
Not only locations, but India also has many beautiful palaces which serve as a perfect backdrop for getting married and having pre-wedding photoshoots. We have listed 5 such alluring and royal palaces below.
- Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad: This magnificent palace built in 1890 will add stars to your pre-wedding photoshoot. A dreamy and picturesque location, Falaknuma Palace is built using pure white Italian marble and huge stained glass windows. Grab your soul mate’s hand, walk together, enjoy the beauty and let the photographer do his/her magic.
- Neemrana Fort Palace, Alwar: Built-in 15th century, this 500-year-old palace is the best choice to capture and freeze your moments of love. To capture the true essence of Maharaja and Maharani, make sure you both wear wedding dresses.
- Taj Mahal, Agra: You must be thinking how come a pre-wedding photo shoot can be done at a makbara? Well, that’s not the case! Taj Mahal (the seventh wonder of the world) is not remembered as a burial place rather it is remembered as an epitome of love all over the world. Pre-wedding photoshoots on the courtyard of this magnificent structure and on the banks of river Yamuna are very popular.
- Rambagh Palace, Jaipur: Considered to be one of the most beautifully constructed properties in the world, Rambagh Palace truly captures the royal essence of Rajasthan. And you can capture that royalty by having a pre-wedding photo shoot at this heaven. One of the most photographed areas of this property is its courtyard which has well structured and maintained lawns with the finest examples of Victorian architecture.
- Udaivilas Palace, Udaipur: Touted as one of the best luxury hotels in the world, this palace was built by the royal family of Udaipur almost 200 years ago. This palace has so many picturesque locations that you’ll need an entire day to capture each moment. And all the memories created here will live with both of you forever and ever and ever.
We are sure by now you must have decided your dream wedding and pre-wedding photo shoot destination. The next set of activities involves hiring food caterers, event planners, mehndi artist, band wala, and what not. The solution to all these problems is right in your hands! Yes, your smartphone. Simply visit Shaadidukaan.com, India’s favourite online wedding market and enter the city. Here, you will find a list of all the vendors necessary for planning an entire wedding from start to end. Get some beautiful pre wedding shoot ideas and make your shoot an attraction for everyone.