Daniel DeKoter Attorney after obtaining B.A. degree in English and philosophy from Calvin College and completing the Law course from the University of Iowa has joined the DeKoter, Thole & Dawson, P.L.C. firm in 1980. He has joined the firm as an attorney and at present he holds the designation of a partner. Daniel DeKoter Attorney has his general practice focused on civil litigation which includes insurance defense, personal injury, and business and employment law, business disputes, and administration and estate planning.
- Insurance defense litigation: This is a branch of civil law that includes the legitimate proceedings and insurance- related matters. Insurance litigation comprises of arguments between policy holders and insurers and is one of the largest areas of civil practice in the United States.
- Personal Injury: Civil litigation and personal injury cases can differ and include a number of different problems such as workers compensation, personal injury, consumer protection, violation of civil rights, discrimination, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and property damage.
- Business and employment law: The business law includes civil litigation, contract formation and review, business strategy, business formation, trademark, dispute resolution, etc. On the other hand, employment law includes severance negotiations, unemployment hearings, discrimination, and wrongful termination.
- Business disputes: The common business disputes include wrong conduct such as negligent misrepresentation, fraud, intrusions with contractual relations and other types of such related things. The theories of recovery are at times based on common law and sometimes may be matters of statute.
- Estate planning: This includes the plan for distribution of property at death, using trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and other legitimate documents.
- Estate Administration: It includes various aspects of settling estates, necessary legal documents and tax returns to settle an estate.
These are some of the specialization areas of Daniel DeKoter. Dan has grown up in Maurice and Orange City and has graduated from MOC High School. As of now, Dan resides in rural Dickinson County, Iowa with his family. He is licensed to practice in Iowa and has serviced clients all through the northwest Iowa, which include Lyon, Sioux, O’Brien, Osceola and Dickinson counties. He along with other notable attorneys in DeKoter, Thole & Dawson, P.L.C has helped many clients to satisfy their legal needs.
Corporate Social Responsibilities of Daniel DeKoter Attorney
Apart from being a professional civil litigator, Daniel DeKoter Attorney has been involved with numerous Corporate Social Responsible Activities. For instance he has been donating to Sanborn Public Library, the Ocheyedan Public Library, the Melvin Public Library, the Sibley Public Library and the Sibley-Ocheyedan Community School District. He has also been associated as a follower of the Sibley Kiwanis Club which forms a part of an organization that is completely committed to funding child cause all across the world. In addition to this, he has been associated with the East Oaks Estates Property Owners Association and board of Village Northwest Unlimited. Besides, he has offered free legal services to charitable institutions and made the noteworthy contribution to ATLAS of Osceola County and Village Northwest Unlimited, on a year on year basis.