COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF HUMAN RESOURCES JOB PROFILES
Every company has a human resources department which recruits the candidate, trains them in order to works on expanding the workforce of the company. HR manager works on improving the relationship between the employees and the employer. Human resources generally mean the strength of human capital. It is a very vital portfolio in a company. The entire human capital of a company works under the leadership of human resource manager. They are answerable to the directors and president of the company. The recruitment process of a company is incomplete without a human resource manager. They are the people who hire candidates depending on their qualities which could be beneficial to the company.
There is basically two major job profile which comes under the Human Resources department.
- Employee Relations Manager
The work of the Employee Relations Manager is to interact with their employees and make a healthy relationship between them and the company. They make out a variety of plans and policies that help in creating a strong bond between the employees and the employer. They are required by the company because they can easily negotiate with the employees during strikeout and with the labor unions when they are against the employer. They make sure that the employees are bonded by the provisions of law.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in any subject or MBA in Human Resource
- Should be an experienced person in the required filed
- Should possess an excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of labor and industrial law
- Should be able to work as a team with other departments
- Quick thinker, a good listener and good at solving problems
- Have healthy relations with the employees in order to know their grievances
- A Human Resources (HR) Manager in Dubai earns an average salary of AED 189,584 per year.
- HRIS Analyst
The term HRIS stands for Human Resource Information System. It is software which is used by the companies to create a database of the company’s human capital, their salary records, holidays, benefits of any company plans. The work of HRIS analytics starts here, he has to make it sure that the entire database regarding the employees are organized, safe and secured. He gives access to the database only to those people who are authorized to share the information.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or other relevant subjects
- Very good in analytics skills
- Should have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Should be very accurate with their reports
- Spontaneous decision making
- Should be able to work in a team
- Must be a good programmer
- Must always keep a top level of secrecy
- A Human Resources Analyst in Dubai earns an average salary of AED 176,169 per year.
There is an interesting change seen in demand for HR jobs. As a result, there is an increase in salary in this profession. Various opportunities are there in this profession and many companies have started hiring candidates. Job seekers can easily look out for their relevant job by simply going through the job portal of Monster Gulf where you can easily upload your updated resume.
Pragyan Prabha is a passionate content writer who writes articles related to jobs and career opportunities in various profile. When not writing, she loves exploring the tourist attractions.