5 KURTI TRENDS TO TRY THIS SEASON
The kurti has become a staple piece of clothing in the wardrobe of ladies. This reason for this is the simplicity, comfort, and styles that kurti brings with it. The kurti is a mixture of the western gown and the traditional Indian salwar kameez. It can perhaps be the perfect attire for women during summers.
The summer season is just around the corner and the kurti strikes a perfect balance of comfort and style. This article brings to you 5 trending kurti designs that you should definitely try this summer season. Let’s jump into it!
- Pocket Fun: Pockets are the latest and greatest trend in the kurti department. These kinds of kurti can be worn be jeans, leggings, jeggings, and so on. In short, you don’t have to worry about pairing the pocket kurti with a suitable lower as it can be worn as a standalone piece. The pockets, which are the main attraction of this kurti, are made in a different fabric and color than the kurti. Such a pattern makes the pockets visible and also brings a balance of contrast. This kurti can be clubbed with pencil heel shoes and chandbali style earrings.
- Tulip Hemline With Angrakha: Confused about which kurti style will suit your body, age, and skin type? Pick the Angrakha and you will not be disappointed. The tulip style hemline is perhaps the unique selling proposition of this kurti. This kurti can be teamed up with palazzo pants, leggings, and jeans or it can be worn as a standalone piece like a dress. This kurti has a modern touch to it which makes it perfect for wearing to parties, family get together, and casual meetings. To increase the appeal of the look, try ankle length boots with this kurti.
- Denim Patch Kurti: Denim kurtis are a hit amongst college girls. They look more like a gown than anything else. As the name suggests, this kurti has patches made from a different fabric all over it. The patches are square in shape with geometric patterns on it. This kind of kurti can be worn to literally any occasion. Be it a family function or a party, this kurti will never fail you. The best part is that you can wear it as a stand-alone dress. However, you have the option to pair it up with black jeans, leggings, and jeggings as well.
- Short Anarkali: This is a miniature version of the beautiful Anarkali dress. It is more like a comfortable, loose fitting yet stylish t-shirt than anything else. The kurti is short and flows just below the waist. However, the design and form factor is exactly the same as the traditional Anarkali suit. Short kurtis are mostly made from cotton fabric, therefore, these make a perfect choice for wearing on hot sunny days. The patterns and designs available for this kind of kurti are many. You can pair this kurti with printed pants and stilettos.
- Bell Sleeves Kurti: As the name suggests, this kurtis has bell-like design on the sleeves. The bells are in contrast with the color of the kurti. This is perhaps one of the best-selling designer kurtis online. This kurti is a combination of traditional and modern kurti designs. Apart from bell style sleeves, you can also buy kaftan, cap, and bishop style sleeve kurtis. You can pair quarter length leggings with this as this is one of those short kurti styles. Complete the look by wearing bellies or wedges.
There were the 5 kurti trends you must try this season. Hope you find the list helpful.